´An year as Exchange Student is not just an year in your life, but it´s your life in a year!´

Valentines day

Happy Valentines day!










I hope you all had a great day even if you were single like me lol!
But I had an awesome day with Sarah. We went to the Mall with Wenyan but then she met her boyfriend so Sarah and I went to a park to make pictures what was super funny but unfortunately a little bit dark haha. After, we went home and watched “Fack ju Göethe.” OMG, it was so funny because I didn´t see it for a long time Xd

I had a pretty good day even without a date haha but valentines day is not only about a date :D and I was really happy about a card one of my little host sisters gave to me :P






0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Design by 'lichtmalerei' | Background by Dave Kellman (Flickr)