´An year as Exchange Student is not just an year in your life, but it´s your life in a year!´

2nd semster


Meanwhile, the second semester started.

First, a lot of exchange students left which feels pretty weird. One of them was Annika L Her parents picked her up and Ana, Wenyan and I brought them to the airport. That was a tearful farewell.  Annika, if you read this- we miss you sooo much! :((

However, I have two new classes: Video Introduction and Body condoning.

Video Introduction is really cool. Our first project is a silent movie. A new German exchange student and I are writing the script right now. It’s about an exchange from Germany to the USA. Then, we will make a little movie and edit it on the computer. I´ll try to post it when it is done.  

Body condoning is so hard but I hope I become fit haha. We run and lift weights a lot. Don’t ask me why I took this class because I actually had another class but I changed it because it was hella boring and a lot of my friends are in this class. But I guess, it’s good for me lol. So I´ll see.

Moreover, I signed in for Fast Pitch! The good thing is that I already know some people who are going to play. I hope it´ll be fun like swimming but better than basketball :D

Oh yes btw basketball, I actually wanted to play basketball here with my friends but we just went there once and then quit because they have practice every day even Saturday and during break and it is super hard! No haha :D So we went to the gym but I really wanna go there more often before Softball starts.

Moreover, I watched the Superbowl but the Seahawks lost unfortunatelyL But it was super exciting to watch it because Wenyan and me went to Seattle and went to a public place where a lot of people were and it was super cool! SEA-HAWKS! (They are still the best. Sorry, Patriots. Lol )

I think that’s basically what happened during the last time. I mean I did a lot more like going to Seattle several times or to the Zoo or wherever. I just have a pretty good time here and enjoy it so much!

Oh yeah speak of time, my parents will pick me up!!! So excited and I can´t wait to sow them everything! *.* We´ll probably go to Vancouver, Canada too and to the coast and to Portland and San Francisco and fly from there back to Germany on July, 9th


0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Design by 'lichtmalerei' | Background by Dave Kellman (Flickr)