´An year as Exchange Student is not just an year in your life, but it´s your life in a year!´

New Year!


I also wish you a late happy new year! :D May all your dreams come true but do you know what? Just have fun and enjoy life because every moment just happens once so stay happy. :D

I had a really great new year. Some of my friends, my host sister and I went ice skating haha, I got a blue and purple knee but it was really fun even though I´m not really good at it but it was fun.

In the night, we went to downtown Tacoma (I believe it was because it was dark and it was my first time at this place). There were some concerts what was pretty cool or we went in different antique stores.

We went to a place where a lot of people were right before midnight. There some fire games and then we count down to zero. Right in this moment, they burned something in the middle of the place.

After we went home, we visited our grandma who made soup for us.

It doesn’t sound really interesting but I enjoyed it and I had so much fun :D



0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Design by 'lichtmalerei' | Background by Dave Kellman (Flickr)