´An year as Exchange Student is not just an year in your life, but it´s your life in a year!´

Christmas

Late Merry Christmas! :D

My Christmas was awesome! December 24th we had a bonfire in our grandparent’s garden with German Curry ketchup lol (Yes, that was an important detail Xd)

On December 25th, we slept long and waited for our grandparents to open and give our presents. It was so cute when our lil host sisters opened the presents because they said to each gift: “That’s what I ever wanted.” At the end, everybody said that what was really nice and I really loved my presents! I even got a present from my ´real´ parents. When I´ll go back to Germany, I can learn how to do really good pictures *-* Omg, so excited already.

After the gifts, we had a family dinner. Finally, I could eat my first turkey! Yummy :D

Anyway, I had a lot of fun and it was one of my fav Christmases J





0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Design by 'lichtmalerei' | Background by Dave Kellman (Flickr)