´An year as Exchange Student is not just an year in your life, but it´s your life in a year!´

Changed host family


Before Chirstmas, my host sister and I changed host family because of different reasons.

Now, our host family is American and we have a mom and dad. They have two little kids (3 and 6) who are so damn cute but devils at the same time haha but I just love them so much and I guess without them it´d be so different :D They are so crazy but they always make me laugh although I´m in a bad mood lol. Furthermore, we have two cats! Such cuties*-* You can´t imagine how much I love them haha. Then, we have two rats who are so cute as well and four chickens.
Sorry, I used the word “cute” so often but aw I just really like them and I feel so comfortable. Oh, and the grandparents are so nice. They always help and do things with us together. Now, its really good! :D

But the time while we were changing was pretty hard and nerve-wreaking. I was sad because everything was so complicated but it was good and I´m so glad that I could stay together with my host sister.

All in all, I feel really good and I´m glad it everything is how it is.


0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Design by 'lichtmalerei' | Background by Dave Kellman (Flickr)