´An year as Exchange Student is not just an year in your life, but it´s your life in a year!´

Thanksgiving

Oh guys, I´m so sorry that I didnt updat emy blog earlier and now, I have so much to tell you because basically, everything changed but I´ll start from the beginning. :)

The first big event I wanna tell you about is THANKSGIVING! Turkey, Family, Fun might be some things that come to your mind but no, mine was different.

It started pretty good. We slept long and we had nothing to do actually so my host sister and me decided to go to Lakewood Center (its kinda mall but idk how to explain) to buy stuff for our host mom. But when we wanted to take the bus back home, it was already dark and there were no busses because we didn’t know that they run like holiday schedule. Oh, and it started rain and was freezing cold! -_- Of course, our host parents didn’t pick up the phone as well as the taxi. So we stood there like idiots while everybody had fun lol. However, we called another taxi and they luckily picked up so we could get home…Then, it was pretty fun even though we didn’t had a turkey but a lot of other food! Moreover, friends from our family came over with their kinds so we had fun with them :D

Yup, that was my interessting thanksgiving :) 



P:S: Meanwhile, I have so many pics so I´ll just make a post with pictures from the last months haha :)


0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Design by 'lichtmalerei' | Background by Dave Kellman (Flickr)