´An year as Exchange Student is not just an year in your life, but it´s your life in a year!´

Life


Maybe some of you are interested in how I feel right now because I wrote a post that I felt homesick. But that’s long time ago haha. I mean I miss my friends and family and it´d be perfect if they could move here to Tacoma but on the other hand I really enjoy my time here. What I´m trying to say is that I miss them without feeling sad all day long and just being happy. I hope that makes sense because it´s difficult to explain.

It happened a lot in the last time besides homecoming and Seattle. It´s just life what´s going on. Friday was the Academic Assembly for example. It was much fun!:D Oh and I was a crown haha which is the best because there were 3 categories: carrot, silver and crown. Yep, I was proud even they counted the grades from last year so my grades from Germany.
Last week, I met Sarah and we had a lot of fun :)


My host sister had birthday, I met my friends etc… I think the pics explain everything haha!:) 

my parents send me a package*-*

our first korean project I got full points+3extra credits
lunch time

my crown haha

Frozen Joghurt*-*

Shopping and his first Subway&Starbucks:)

my cute little sister

siblings cx

amazing day with sarah

yearbookpic with my t-bird cx 

Yearbook picture
riding the school bus

Assembly

love these girls:)

Germans :D

Yearbook photo with all exchange students



0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Design by 'lichtmalerei' | Background by Dave Kellman (Flickr)