´An year as Exchange Student is not just an year in your life, but it´s your life in a year!´

First Seattle trip






Hey hey hey!










Last Tuesday was Veterans Day so we had no school and decided to go to Seattle!
OMG first time!*-* One of the best days I ever had. :D








First we met some other Chinese exchange students and went to a restaurant where we ate hotpot. Then we went to the Public Market where I met a girl who I know from an exchange student group. She was with a friend and we saw the gum wall and the first Starbucks. :D Really great even the gum wall is a little bit disgusting haha but it´s kinda funny.








But then we went to the SPACE NEEDLE, my favorite! OMG I loved it! *-* We saw the sunset and it was absolutely amazing. I wish we can go there soon again.













It was a really great day even we were lost for a little while and needed to run to catch the bus (and I mean like a mile while I was completely frozen! cx) But that are memories too. J



Welcome to Chinatown
Just in case u re still looking for a christmas present cx





















0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Design by 'lichtmalerei' | Background by Dave Kellman (Flickr)