´An year as Exchange Student is not just an year in your life, but it´s your life in a year!´

HOMECOMING

Hey guys! J




I´m so sorry but I´m so busy at the moment. Never mind. Today I tell you everything about my first and unfortunately last HOMECOMING! It was awesome.
my homecomingdate:)





Before I´ll tell you about the day, I answer the maybe most interesting question: I had a homecomingdate! J He is an exchange student from Thailand. J







October 25th- My host sister and I went to her boyfriend’s house in the morning where we had a lot of fun and prepared each other for THE night.
In the afternoon, two of his friends gave us ride and we went to a house of one of the girls. They were really funny haha!







Actually, we wanted to make pictures but it started raining so hard so we drove to the restaurant where my homecomingdate and his host brother already waited for us and we met more people. It´s kinda funny that we all wore beautiful dresses and expensive suits and ate burgers haha. USA!:* It was really good but then it was time to go to the dance.
 Actually, I was a little bit scared because I can´t dance but when we went there it was so much fun! OMG I loved it! We just danced all night long and made some pictures. It was amazing and much better than I thought!



Btw, we had a spiritweek (the week before homecoming). Best week ever haha. We had different topics and should wear clothes to the topic.


Monday-Sport day, wear blue or green
Tuesday -Denim day
Wednesday-Breast cancer day, wear pink or white
Thursday-60´s, wear orange or yellow
Friday-Blackout! My personally favorite!




I had so much fun the whole week and Homecoming was the best night I ever had here. I wish we could repeat it…*-*










0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Design by 'lichtmalerei' | Background by Dave Kellman (Flickr)