´An year as Exchange Student is not just an year in your life, but it´s your life in a year!´

swimming! :)


Hello guys!*-*

My last post wasn't very optimistic. But I have a worse dream. I thought it would become better after I wrote the post but it became even more worse:( Now the positive thing: It became better!:)
Why? I figured out how I feel more comfortable. So I decide to join the swim team to find more friends,  do more sport etc.
It was successful! :D
It feels so good to swim again after 6 years ( Yeah I was in a swim team long time ago xD)
The only problem I have is that my ears wanna annoying me -,- But I hope it'll be better soon!:D

Today, I had my first swim meeting(competiton)!:O But I just was a part of the relay haha but it was cool even we lost but who cares!?:P

All in all, it helped me a lot and now I really enjoy my American life:) Oh btw call me ONION!:D It's my name here haha and should I tell you a secret? I'm lovin' it( no promotion xD) !*-*

See you babe's;*





0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Design by 'lichtmalerei' | Background by Dave Kellman (Flickr)