´An year as Exchange Student is not just an year in your life, but it´s your life in a year!´

Homesick?



Hey guys! :)



Maybe some of you ask yourself if I have homesick. The answer is YES.
When I arrived here I had no homesick because everything was new and perfect. But now things changed. It became normal but it's still new especially because my schedule changed yesterday. I normally feel good in school but when I go home I feel strange and sometimes I think that I'm the worst exchange student ever. That's why I also cry sometimes because I believe that everything will change and it doesn't matter what I'll do but I never will live my old life again. But sometimes I just don't know what to do and I think that I do everything wrong. I hope it's just a difficult phase and that I'll feel better soon and find more friends!

To all my German friends: When I don't answer you its because I'm busy or because I miss you so much.

But as my Chinese host sister always says:" You never know what will happen in the next second." And I think it's true.
Moreover, I believe it's normal to feel homesick for a certain time because I read so many posts on Facebook from other exchange students who had the same "problem" as me but it became better after a while so I hope it'll be the same in a few days/weeks because I really wanna enjoy the time here. But at the moment  I just enjoy half of a day. I don't know why but I cannot do anything against it. I'm just so happy that I could laugh all the time or so sad that I could cry all the time. My feelings are so confusing right now. Before I came here I never thought that it'll be like this but I learn more about me every day and how I react in difficult situation and how I deal with it and how I can feel better. But I'm staying optimistic and that's everything what's important at the moment

Love you guys♡




0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Design by 'lichtmalerei' | Background by Dave Kellman (Flickr)