´An year as Exchange Student is not just an year in your life, but it´s your life in a year!´

Meanwhile

안녕하세요 (Annyeonghaseyo)!


Hold on, you´re reading the right Blog!:D I´m still in the USA. But I changed my ESL-classes to…right, Korean-classes.:) Surprised? ESL was so boring! I learned that in primary school so my host sister and I wanted to do something funnier and we chose Korean. I´m excited to learn it but I guess it will be a little bit difficult.






Moreover I got a membership in YMCA so China (her nickname) and I (Onion) can do workouts there including swimming. :) It´s so cool because I wanna lose weight and be fit for the basketball season. Btw, I already lost about 3,5kg. *-*










Washington State Fair was awesome. Sorry, I didn´t write about that in the last post but you can see what I won there. We also met a girl from Mexico and another girl from Korea. It was so much fun.









I met some new people in school who are nice. I´ll see if it become a friendship.







Every weekend I skype with my parents, Margot or friends. It´s really difficult to find a date to skype but it´s cool to speak with them.:)

Happy Birthday again!














That´s everything I can tell you about the last time. I´m happy and feel comfortable.:)



If you wanna know more check my

Snapchat: anniekeg
and
Instagram: anniekeg_



LOVE YOU:*













0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Design by 'lichtmalerei' | Background by Dave Kellman (Flickr)