´An year as Exchange Student is not just an year in your life, but it´s your life in a year!´

First school day/week

Hey guys! I have tell you a lot!:D



first footballgame



second footballgame
As you can read in the headline, I had my first school day and absolved my first school week.
But before I visited my first schoolfootballgame with the other exchange students. It was so much fun and with our support the Tbirts won!:D



Last Tuesday was my first school day and I got my schedule with the classes I chose one day before.
1. Period: French
2. Period: ESL (but I hope that I can change to Photography soon)
3. Period: Pre-Calculus
4. Period: Family Health
LUNCH
5. Period: AP Us History
6. Period: AP Language/Composition



But I didn´t go to the first period because a guy from our school gave my host sister and me a tour through the school. It´s so big and I didn´t know where I am haha :) The other classes were ok and I could go earlier in Math (Pre-Calculus) because it was photo day!:D Let’s make a picture. You can see it on my school ID.


Well, the first school wasn´t so special!:O I mean I was so nervous in the morning but it became “normal” already. I know where the rooms are (so proud of me) and know what to do though it´s hard to understand sometimes and I need to do a lot of homework :( The only things there aren´t normal are the language and that I know many people every day but until now I just have exchange students friends and I hope that I´ll find some American soon.
At the weekends I have so much fun together with the other exchange students. Last weekend we visited the Washington State Fair and I really enjoy to hang out with them.

In the moment, I don´t have so much time and of course I miss my German family and friends sometimes but I´ll write about this in another post.
Oh and I already wrote my first tests! I wasn´t sooo bad as I thought but I hope I´ll be better soon and won´t have problems with the language.



















Write you soon:D














0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Design by 'lichtmalerei' | Background by Dave Kellman (Flickr)