´An year as Exchange Student is not just an year in your life, but it´s your life in a year!´

Flight and first days!

Hey!:)

Sunrise in Tacoma


Sarah and me
After the farewell, Sarah, Maike, another boy and me drove the airport and it was so confusing to check-in!

Sarah and I had the first flight to San Francisco (6 1/2h). The bad thing was: no food, no drinking. But when we flew to Seattle (2h) we got drinks and yeah it was the same airline! But well we arrived well there and Sarah´s host family already waited in front of the airplane. Then we went to the baggage claim and should I tell you something? My baggage was opened by the customs!-,- But well I got it and that’s important.:)
 After getting the baggage I finally found my host family. 




my host dad
chinese host sister
The first two days I had homesick and felt so sad because it was so hard to understand them because I need some time until I get into English and as you can read I need more time because my English is still bad. But I´m here for learn it and I hope it´ll be better soon!:D Now, I feel computable here because they are so nice and I have a really good contact to my Chinese host sister. The last days we hadn´t school. So we relaxed in the garden, played basketball and “Fast pitch” (sometimes together with our host brother). But we also studied! It´s a completion of my host family who knows the 50 states and capitals the best. So I studied with my Chinese host sister and in the end we made a completion: For every state or capital we don´t know we need to do one push-up. I made two and she eight. xD But I just did them because I thought to long about one state and didn´t know the capital of one state when I asked her.

Today we went to school but just for deliver some documents where we met two other exchange students from Brazil and Vietnam. Now, we´re waiting for a call from the school that we can go to school. But my host dad thinks that I can go first because I´ll be a junior and the Chinese a senior so it takes more time because of planning the graduation. Before I came here I also wanted to be a senior but now I´m lucky to be a junior. I can´t explain why but it´s good how it is!:D















0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Design by 'lichtmalerei' | Background by Dave Kellman (Flickr)