´An year as Exchange Student is not just an year in your life, but it´s your life in a year!´

New York Orientation*-*

Hey guys!

New York at night

Today for one week I flew to New York together with other amazing exchange students!*-* The time there was so cool and I´ll never forget it.

I sat next to Sarah and Josi in the airplane. We flew about 8 ½ hours to Newark but the time was fast over because I talked with them all the time.
Our hotel was in New Jersey and in my room were Sarah, Josi and Maike. But in our “Clique” was also another Sarah and together we were “the funroom”!:D Why? Because we had so much fun and laughed all the time. I love them so much.:*
We saw so much in New York! Our first stop was the Statue of Liberty. It´s really amazing! Then we saw the monument of one of the twin towers. After that we went over the Brooklyn Bridge. If you visit New York, you need to go there. I love it! Then we visit Chinatown and little Italy where we went shopping. We bought something by Hollister and American Eagle. It´s cheaper than in Germany. I mean I paid $10 and $15 because it was on Sale but even when it´s not on Sale it´s cheaper.

On the next day we went to TOP OF THE ROCK. Soooo amazing and I´m absolutely in love with that view! You´ll understand if you see the pictures but in real it´s even more breathtaking.*-*




                                                            







Then we ate lunch in the Central Park and just hanged out there. The next stop was Time Square! There are so many people! Of course we went shopping there and ate dinner at the Hard Rock Café where we all bought a Shirt.






Of course that wasn´t all but that were the Highlights and as I wrote before the time there was so cool with so many smart people! It was a perfect start for my exchange year in Tacoma. Thank you guys!:* 










0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Design by 'lichtmalerei' | Background by Dave Kellman (Flickr)